For Sale 2014 VW Jetta

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Asking Price
$9500
Condition
Used - Great Condition
2014 VW Jetta SE, 1.8T with Manual Transmission. The SE has power everything, heated leather seats, satellite radio, aluminum wheels, etc. The radio is a touch screen. The windows are tinted pretty dark all the way around. Had CleanBra installed on the front-end. Has Weathertech floor mats. I added LED Fog Lights in factory housings, they're quite bright. Stock headlight bulbs have been upgraded, too. Has a powered sunroof. Door handle proximity unlock & locking. I have a 2nd set of factory aluminum wheels with near-new snow tires mounted up.

The car has a APR Stage 1 tune, which turns this car into a mini-monster. It now makes 240 HP and 290 Ft/lbs on 91 octane (required 91 octane with the turbo & tune). It's very sporty with the manual transmission and APR tune, it will surprise you with the power. I would NOT recommend this car for a new driver. ;) The tires are BFG's and they're just under 1/2 tread. I average 35 MPG and have seen as high as 42-43 MPG when driven under 65 MPH. It's been well maintained, oil changed before required, etc.

I've had zero issues with the car. It's been a great DD, perfectly reliable and still sporty when needed, has been great on roadtrips. I'm just not driving it much anymore. Don't really want to sell it, I love this little car... but I have too many vehicles and need to thin the herd. If it sells, I'll miss this one.

Miles - 58,000

Clean title in hand.

Price - $9500 (NADA is $9550)

i-qVJ69SZ-L.jpg

i-5jggzKk-L.jpg

i-qLZVWdk-L.jpg

i-L72Qk7Q-L.jpg

i-JrpN8Qx-L.jpg

i-gj3jMVG-L.jpg

Last edited:

Greg

Admin
Bump! I have this posted for $10,500 everywhere else. Between the APR tune, 2nd set of snow wheels and tires, 18" wheels and tires and spare 16" wheels there's over $2k in additions/extras.

Here's some updated pics with the 18's.-

20190427_162646-jpg.119949

20190427_162631-jpg.119950

Greg

Admin
Maybe I will contact you through Craigslist and throw you an offer of $5500 without coming to look at it.

I've already had someone ask me 'what's the lowest you'll sell it for' right off the bat, without even looking at it first. That was on FB Marketplace, then the jackass had the balls to give me a poor rating when I told him the listed price was the price. :rolleyes:

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Best sales pitch: "You can't handle this power! Pro drivers only"
I have no need for this, at all. But I still want. So well done, and good luck!

Greg

Admin
Best sales pitch: "You can't handle this power! Pro drivers only"
I have no need for this, at all. But I still want. So well done, and good luck!

Exactly, makes people think they need to drive and own it! :D

Thanks, it's a great little car... it's killing me to list it for sale, I really love driving it. The 2014 Jetta has some neat upgrades, the EA888 engine is a 1.8T engine with direct injection, forged pistons and crank, etc. And it's the first year the Jetta got IRS, it drives so much better than the older cars.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Exactly, makes people think they need to drive and own it! :D

Thanks, it's a great little car... it's killing me to list it for sale, I really love driving it. The 2014 Jetta has some neat upgrades, the EA888 engine is a 1.8T engine with direct injection, forged pistons and crank, etc. And it's the first year the Jetta got IRS, it drives so much better than the older cars.
My daughter loves her 16