For Sale 2015 Haulmark Enclosed Trailer

Caleb

Asking Price
$3200
Condition
Used - Like New
I bought this trailer new to haul my dirtbike around with. So the two-three times I took my bike out, I certainly used this trailer. :rofl: Other than that, I haven't used this trailer much. It has one trip to Moab and a trip or two to my cabin. Otherwise it sits unused (i.e. it's in pretty dang good shape).

Details:
  • 2015 Haulmark Passport 6x10
  • Single 3500 lb axle (no brakes)
  • 1-Piece Aluminum roof (no leaking here!)
  • Silver exterior (keeps it cool inside without being boring white :) )
  • Rear stabilizer jacks (you can put these down with it unhitched and not worry about the tongue lifting when loading something heavy)
  • Finished Floor and painted walls
  • E-Track and flush floor mount D-Rings installed
  • 2 - Risk Racing Lock-N-Load Moto Transport Systems (best dirt bike mounting system ever :D )
  • Tool chest in front of trailer
  • LED worklight
With the way I've offset the moto mounts, you can very easily fit two fullsize dirtbikes without banging bars, with teh e-track and d-ring mounts you can also easily fit a third bike turned around. If you were creative and didn't use the moto mounts, you could probably fit four or more. I'll post pictures of the moto mounts in the trailer once the weather stops, you can see the mounts on the floor in the pictures and they mount to those with thumb screw type bolts.

Looking through KSL, these sell for $3200+ without any of the extra work. For RME only (save me from having to list on KSL :p ) I'll do $3200 as it sits or pull the Risk moto mounts and do $3000. I have the title in hand so would entertain trades but I can't think of anything I really want right now (surprise me :D)

PM me or text me (801-915-3070) . You can try and call but I get so many spam calls I rarely will answer, but if you leave a message I'll call you back.

IMG_0554.jpgIMG_0561.jpgIMG_0564.jpgIMG_0552.jpgIMG_0558.jpg

Caleb

Sounds like a pretty small project :rofl: Probably a day or so and you could have that stretch knocked out no problem.

Caleb

Bump before I resort to KSL. I'll also drop the price by $200. So $3000 as it sits or $2800 without the moto mounts. I'll post pictures of the moto mounts tonight, they make transporting dirt bikes so easy.