2015 Winter OR Highlights

sixstringsteve

Here's a quick highlight video we put together from yesterday at the winter OR show. There are some really cool products out there.
[video=youtube;pm-I4naLnUY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm-I4naLnUY[/video]

Last edited:

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
We need to go camping, Steve, I wanna play with that fire fisher.

I might need to order a set of those DIY Luna sandals. My Tevas are getting a little ratty.

sixstringsteve

Definitely. We'll have to plan some trips. Most of my trips this year will be backpacking trip, but I like to sprinkle in some car camping as well. I'm thinking just outside Capitol Reef, possibly the Henries (never been), skyline drive again, maybe beef basin, bear's ears, blanding, monticello.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I ordered a set of those micro spikes last week after I almost killed myself sliding in Millcreek

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Thanks for the video, it was fun to watch. I'll have to give the info to my MIL who walks to work and isn't as steady on her feet as she used to be.

I'm also going to need to watch it again because I wanted to check out a few of them for more info but forgot the names already.

I've wanted to go to the OR show for years. I see them setting up every six months and get jealous. Maybe for the next show I'll beg a ticket from you Steve.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...I've wanted to go to the OR show for years. I see them setting up every six months and get jealous. Maybe for the next show I'll beg a ticket from you Steve.

I have 4-5 freebie passes each year, more if needed. Remind me down the road if you can't score any. It would be my pleasure to see you wearing a Cruiser lanyard :D