Ford 2016 bronco... who would drive one?

CobraNutt

Was that article written in India?! LOL! Interesting looking rig...not sure I'm sold on the box-on-wheels look...but the engine/hp options sure sound nice. :)

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I swear that concept vehicle has been around since 2000, and still has yet to be built.

If they use solid axles front and rear and it has a coyote V8, I'll be all over it. I'll just strap on kid on the roof.

Troop92

Has anyone verified that this site is on the up and up? The writing is so incredibly poor that I'd be hesitant to believe anything they said...

ID Bronco

I swear that concept vehicle has been around since 2000, and still has yet to be built.

If they use solid axles front and rear and it has a coyote V8, I'll be all over it. I'll just strap on kid on the roof.

I have seen this for years as a concept. It definitely has an early bronco look, I doubt they would produce it with two doors.

McFate

Yup - that concept debuted in 2004, and shows up every few years as the "new" Bronco that's always just a year or so away. It's a cruel, cruel joke.

I'd love to see a new Bronco, especially if it was done Raptor-style like the one deviant posted above. Early Broncos are cool, but I love the big ones.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I bet there are atleast 10 of these thread in the last 2 years.... get over it people the bronco is never coming back.... Your welcome

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
after reading the original article I saw a second one that had the SVT bronco in it... they said it was going to be late 2016-17 model year...

McFate

From the FourWheeler article w/ the SVT Bronco:

FourWheeler said:
One thing’s for sure, if you’ve gotten this far into our story and are as excited about wheeling in this new generation Ford Bronco as we are, this minor detail might just make your blood boil. This was all part of an elaborate scheme for one of our biggest April Fools pranks ever.