Official 2016 NPLD - RME @ The Snakes

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
See you tomorrow?

Weather looks nice, partly cloudy with a high of 62* and a 20% chance of rain. Come prepared in case we do get some weather!

RogueJeepr

Here!
Im gonna take the return road up since this big heavy thing will be on my roofrack. Would be nice if someone was if front of me to warn me of downhill traffic. [emoji15]

Sent from my Z740 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have to deal with rental property issues tomorrow and have to back out now. Sorry guys. I was looking forward to seeing you again.. Well most of you, Greg is questionable..

RogueJeepr

Here!
It's been raining here all afternoon. Might be a muddy mess.
Perhaps next Saturday would give a better chance for more people to show.

Last edited:

Greg

Admin
It's been raining here all afternoon. Might be a muddy mess.
Perhaps next Saturday would give a better chance for more people to show.

Ummm, No.

We're not changing anything, NPLD projects go on no matter what the weather is doing. We will deal with the mud.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Im gonna be a bit late then. I thought I could lift this heavy b**** on my roofrack. Need a extra hand.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Yeah I got it on there . Neighbor helped me out.

Was a great day out there. Glad I could help out.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Same here. I was out for family reasons.

Thanks for taking care of the sign! I'm thinking about heading down tomorrow just to check it all out.

Greg

Admin
National Public Lands Day 2016 is done and in the books! We had a great turnout with several members despite the rainy weather and cool temperatures. The sign re-installation went very well and it's exciting to see the Constrictor Trail sign back in the ground once again. Everything went as planned, the sign install was about what was expected.... lots of digging in rough, rocky ground. We put the restored sign back very close to where it originally was.

I would just like to say thanks to everyone the dedicated the time and energy to see this project through, you guys are what makes RME4x4 a wonderful community!

Here's some pics from the day...

20160924_110433-1474769550799-L.jpg

20160924_114445-L.jpg

20160924_112152-1474770309653-L.jpg

20160924_112944-X2.jpg

20160924_121408-1899x1068.jpg