2016 Rhino Rally

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
If you are wanting to race this one, get the form filled out and mailed in ASAP. The BLM restricts them to 300 big bikes and once the spots are filled, they are closed.

Attachments

• 2016-Rhino-sign-up.pdf
    208.8 KB · Views: 27

rholbrook

Mailed. Harrison and I are in the envelope on its way. We both had to get new numbers this year too. Harrison in the 125/200 Novice and me in the 50+ Novice. Hope I can hang with those old farts. They eliminated the School Boy class for lack of participation so Harrison is in with the big kids. He will be 15 for the race so he will just have to strap em up a little tighter. I may just pace him if I can and then out run him the last few hundred yards.

Cascadia

Undecided
I registered without looking at the flyer. 92 miles for expert and amateur. :eek: I guess it'll be a good warm up for v2r later this year then.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I'd like in. Will someone hold my hand, and teach me?
Will pie plates be available again?
Over 30 novice, right?

Edit: over 30 is the O/30, yeah?

Last edited:

Tonkaman

Over 30 novice, right?

I can't help you there, but to answer your question, yes there are pie plates, and yes that novice O/30.

rholbrook

Over 30 novice, right?

when you get your USRA membership this year, ask Lila to arrange to get your numbers from her son Jeff. $5 for three square number stickers and then if you want to do more he can make you up some nice ones. If you need Lilas number text me and I will get it for you

djgardner

I registered without looking at the flyer. 92 miles for expert and amateur. :eek: I guess it'll be a good warm up for v2r later this year then.

92 miles at Cherry Creek is brutal, with all the slow single track. But 92 miles of fast washes is just fun!

This is by far my favorite race of the year...(besides the first loop at Sugar Loafers cherry creek hare and hound)...I just like to go fast! I like riding single track, but I'm not very good at it. But I love riding the fast washes in St. George...and don't really mind the small whoop sections, or single track they throw in.