For Sale 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad

Tonkaman

Asking Price
$35000
Condition
Used - Great Condition
83904C5B-E1E2-4CE9-A048-CFC64E4DE523.jpeg
A49886F7-A666-4C90-AC73-41E262FD4BBB.jpeg

This truck is fully loaded with EVERY AVAILABLE OPTION except leather. The truck is in great condition, with zero mechanical issues.

I also have a Platinum level vehicle service agreement that is transferable to the new owner! That covers you to 100,000 miles!!

The TRD Offroad package has the multi-terrain select crawl control assist AND a factory rear locker. That combination will never leave you short for traction.

Premium & technology package includes:
- 7” touchscreen
- navigation
- JBL stereo system with subwoofer
- Dual zone climate control
- heated driver/passenger seats
- blind spot monitoring sensors
- rear sonar sensors with cross traffic alert
- backup camera

Other Factory Options include:
- automatic projector LED headlights
- fog lights
- 120V power outlet in the bed
- push bottom start
- paint matched bumpers/ handles
- moonroof
- tow package with 4 & 7 way plugs
- 130 amp alternator
- trailer sway control
- all weather floor mats

Here is a link to the KSL ad:
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/7732395

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
If you still have this on Monday, I will be coming up with Jack to look at a few trucks for him and he would like to come and look at it.

Tonkaman

OMG I hate dealing with KSL yahoos! It’s listed less than 24 hours and I am sick of it.

I had a couple of goonz show up, and decided they wanted to take the truck home. They intimidated me into giving them the keys with only a promise that they would send me some money once they had some. 🤷‍♂️

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
OMG I hate dealing with KSL yahoos! It’s listed less than 24 hours and I am sick of it.

I had a couple of goonz show up, and decided they wanted to take the truck home. They intimidated me into giving them the keys with only a promise that they would send me some money once they had some. 🤷‍♂️

Uh... :ugh:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I'm thinking Paul and Jack bought it... @anderson750
Bought only refers to the exchange of money happening. :rofl:

It has been an eventful day. I was supposed to be working when jack and I decided to go to Salt Lake and look at the truck. Forget getting work done since I was going to be leaving tomorrow morning to go to Vegas to have some puppies delivered by my BIL. Well I got a call from my wife that the dog was in labor. So here I am driving through SL traffic with a frantic wife on her way to the local vet for a c section.

We took the truck for a test drive…..jumped it a couple times and went back and told Derek we would take it. Whether wise or not on his part he let us take the truck and we will wire him the money tomorrow. I don’t think he can credit this sale to KSL since I saw it on here first.