2016 YZ250....X!!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I'm happy to do a test ride...

I'm pretty intent on moving on to a new bike that has electric start now that we're on summer break for the season. I just need to get some seat time on a few bikes before I can pull the trigger because I'll likely be on whatever bike I choose for a couple years.

Cascadia

Undecided
I was also waiting on the '16 300's to come out but I have heard and read that there will be no changes from 15 to 16. So I may just try and get a deal on a 15. I just listed my 13 300 on ksl. My price is high but I'm not in a hurry and maybe someone is desperate since they don't come up for sale too much. Talked to a guy this weekend racing a '15 six days 300. He is riding the stock suspension and loves it. He was in my class and beat me. Paul, do you know if the six days bikes have different suspension or still just 4cs?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I was also waiting on the '16 300's to come out but I have heard and read that there will be no changes from 15 to 16. So I may just try and get a deal on a 15. I just listed my 13 300 on ksl. My price is high but I'm not in a hurry and maybe someone is desperate since they don't come up for sale too much. Talked to a guy this weekend racing a '15 six days 300. He is riding the stock suspension and loves it. He was in my class and beat me. Paul, do you know if the six days bikes have different suspension or still just 4cs?
The 6-days is based off the XC-W platform. Off the top of my head I cannot recall if they put the 4CS forks on the 6-days, but if they did, I am sure it has similar valving to the Husky and not the XC. Good luck on selling your bike. Right now is the best time.....I was happy with what I got out of mine after 2 years of riding and racing. I am confident that the guy that bought it got a great bike and I got what I consider a better than market price for it.

Edit: I just looked at your listing and the only recommendation that I think may help you sell it easier is to spend a couple hundred bucks and put a new top end in it......or at least be willing to if it is an issue with the buyer. They may be looking for you to take at least $500 off it without a fresh top end.

Last edited:

djgardner

I thought there was big changes to the 2016...new frame, lighter updated suspension, and a few other things. That was all rumor...who knows what will hit U.S. Showrooms.

rholbrook

I threw a leg over this baby yesterday I wish it had a magic button If it did, I would own this one. Layton Cycle just got it. What is really cool is Yamahas new 100cc UTV. LC was putting a Rekluse in one today and they are waiting for a turbo to come in for it too. The Rekluse eliminates the need for the clutch peddle. Out of the crate it will do over 80 mph where the 1000cc Razor just gets over 50 mph. With the tuner eliminating the top speed the Yamaha will do 100 mph
DF8AB7F1-5388-47FD-99E2-BAFBD0CF212F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I think Yamaha is laying the ground work for a great off road bike if they keep investing into the concept long enough that people start creating a high demand for them.