For Sale 2018 Anchor Mountain Overland Utility Trailer (OUT)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Asking Price
$7000
Condition
Used - Good Condition
Selling my Anchor Mountain Overland, Overland Utility Trailer (OUT) Adventure Trailer. This is modeled after the famous military M101 trailer. It was built new in 2018. It was offered as a DIY kit, Anchor Mountain Overland sold the tub, lid and tailgate. I built the frame, suspension, etc. The tub is 4' wide, 5' long and is build for rough trails. We've taken it down to Baja, trips to the Utah desert and Colorado mountains, it's been fantastic. Just don't use it enough.

It has a heavy duty 3,500 pound axle, the bolt pattern is the same as Jeeps at 5x5 and axle track width is the same as a Jeep Wrangler. It has stock Jeep Wrangler JL wheels and 285/70/17 BFGoodrich All Terrain tires. It has Rubicon Express YJ 1.5" leaf springs for a smooth ride on rough roads.

The OUT is also outfitted with a 20 gallon water tank that is tucked under the tub between the frame rails, it has an electric pump and massive 12v AGM car battery for power so you have running water. I added a small propane tank and a propane powered hot water heater for HOT showers while camping, which is amazing. There is a storage area built into the trailer at the front for hauling firewood, a cooler, extra water or fuel, etc.

The trailer is fully lockable, so your valuables are secure while traveling or away from camp. It's been painted with White Monstaliner which holds up well to offroad adventures. It's built with a Max Coupler hitch so the trailer can move independently from the vehicle with zero restriction.

The lid has gas struts that allow you to access the inside of the trailer and keeps it open, even with the tent on top.

This was a DIY kit and I haven't had it inspected for a title yet. I'm selling it with a Bill of Sale only. (If I get a title for it, the price will go up another $1000.) I'd prefer to sell it without the title since I don't have a lot of free time to get it done.

The price listed is my cost and what I have into it.

The trailer complete with the ARB roof top tent, propane bottle & mount, hot water heater & shower is $7500. I'll sell the trailer without the ARB RTT tent, propane bottle and mount or hot water heater and shower for $6500.

It's 4 years old at this point, has some rock chips across the front of the frame and fenders from offroad adventures. It doesn't look as clean these days, FYI.

Located in Grand Junction, CO ... could possibly meet a buyer or possibly haul it to SLC.

Build thread here - https://www.rme4x4.com/threads/building-a-out-overland-utility-trailer.114501/

Shower -

i-mxK5KPT-X2.jpg

i-cd62kcV-X2.jpg

i-NCCnnX8-X2.jpg

i-QBvnvST-X2.jpg

i-CXj8KXL-X2.jpg

i-pp8ZsB9-X2.jpg