2020 Ford Bronco - pics

Kevin B.

Big hippy
The Bronco shown on the far right has a satisfyingly chunky set of tires, indicating that while this rig may not be a direct competitor to the Wrangler, it will likely be able to take on terrain similar to that conquered by machines like the Cherokee Trailhawk.

Didn't somebody just say this? I think somebody just said this. Must have been a very smart person who deserves pizza for being so smart.

Those pictures just scream "lifestyle crossover" to me. It'll have a fancy electronic traction control with different offroad settings, and there will probably be an FX4 version with Bilsteins and a skid plate, but I wouldn't give even odds on it having low range. Has Ford confirmed that it'll be unibody and fully independent suspension? It sure looks like it.

Ford will market it as a rig with offroad chops, but there's no way they seriously intend that thing to fight the Wrangler.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
2 and 4 door options are great. In the video, "people can take it to Moab, but that isn't what we designed the vehicle around" is discouraging...

He also said it was designed to be used more like the raptor, high speeds desert and sand type offroading.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Lame! I had a feeling it was going to be a dressed up escape. And they have the raptor ranger in their stable. Perfect base for a cool suv