For Sale 2020 Tacoma SR5

Evolved

Less-Known Member
Asking Price
$38000
Condition
Used - Like New
It's listed on KSL and has ALL of the options listed there. I summarized to save some you from wasting your valuable time while sitting on the toilet. Here is the KSL link

Priorities change and it's time to move on from this 2020 Tacoma. Right after purchasing the truck, I tinted the windows, added the tonneau cover, blacked out the badging, had a leveling kit installed and went with olive drab Black Rhino Henderson 17's in Olive Drab wrapped in Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires. The tires still have a lot of life in them. Tires have been rotated regularly and oil changes completed once a year per Toyota recommendations (usually around Christmas) . All recommended maintenance is up to date. I do have kids and to keep the back seat clean, I bought a rugged seat cover (pictured) to stand up to the messes of little humans. Included in the sale, will be the stock wheels and tires that came on the truck. They have roughly 400 miles on them and have been stored inside since pulling them off.

Current mileage is 26,9XX. We can call it 27K after taking my kid to soccer and back tonight.
3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I'm asking $42K.

Call, text or PM.