Ford 2021 Ford Bronco

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I didn't get a chance to stop and take a look at the new Bronco but was a little disappointed in how low slung it was as I was driving by the couple of them that were parked on Moab Main Street. I'm sure that will be rectified fairly quickly? Being IFS, I'm not sure at what cost that will come at? It'd be pretty awesome if it was easy to swap in a set of 2005 up Super Duty axles and have a cool solid axle rig

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I checked out the new Bronco's at EJS. They had a number of the smaller Bronco's as well (the Bronco Sport) but they aren't really exciting. I'll admit that they aren't as bad as I thought they'd be though.

Regarding the full size Bronco, I REALLY liked it. The 2 door has surprisingly more interior room than I expected.

IMG_2678.JPG

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Some interior pics.

IMG_2657.JPG

IMG_2659.JPG

IMG_2660.JPG
This is the control panel for things like lockers, the turn assist feature dealio, and the sway bar disconnect.

IMG_2661.JPG
Aux switches already installed, and pre-wired to different areas of the Bronco.

IMG_2671.JPG

I didn't get to drive one, but I sat in one and had more ample room. I'm 6'2"

Houndoc

I'm just not feeling it for the new bronco yet. Right now if I was in the market for something like that I would buy a JK Rubicon. I like the looks better and I am a solid axle kind of guy. I will say it looks better than I expected. Except for those little handle things on top of the fenders. What's up with those?

You guys stop these posts. My bank account can’t handle this temptation!

Hoping dealers have some over the next couple months so my wife and I can decide which route we go. Hard to say until can get closer inspection. Until then my $100 deposit just sits with Ford.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Hoping dealers have some over the next couple months so my wife and I can decide which route we go. Hard to say until can get closer inspection. Until then my $100 deposit just sits with Ford.

The guys in Moab said that they'd start to roll off the assembly line in June, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin