Ford 2021 Ford Bronco

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I read that Ford plans to offer an off-road driving school / experience at 4 locations around the U.S.
They're calling them "Bronco Off-Roadeo's". Sounds like it could be a 2 day deal, with a day of education and a day of driving.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
It would be one area they could beat the Jeep in though. 🤔

No arguments from me there. I personally think that there will eventually be a higher output model. Something along a raptor-ized Bronco, but I think we are FAR more likely to see a juiced up ecoboost in it than anything. Maybe they'll do a retro-themed throwback version that pays tribute to the early 70's stroppe baja broncos... that would be interesting... :cool:

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
No arguments from me there. I personally think that there will eventually be a higher output model. Something along a raptor-ized Bronco, but I think we are FAR more likely to see a juiced up ecoboost in it than anything.

Seriously, give me the open air, off-road capability of a Jeep with the sporty driving experience of a raptor, and you will have my (bank’s) money!

I do feel like these manufacturers intentionally suppress the power offerings on all their mid-sized vehicles in order to avoid cannibalizing sales from their full-size, max profitability vehicles. Maybe I just have a persecution complex. I would LOVE Ford to prove me wrong here.

Homefryy

Looks like an alleged list of options for the Bronco got leaked.

Engines:

2.3L EcoBoost
2.7L EcoBoost

Transmissions:

7 speed manual
10 speed automatic

Axle Ratios:

3.73 Open Style Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
4.27 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
4.46 Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
4.7 Electronic-locking Front and Rear Axle

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Looks like an alleged list of options for the Bronco got leaked.

Engines:

2.3L EcoBoost
2.7L EcoBoost

Transmissions:

7 speed manual
10 speed automatic

Axle Ratios:

3.73 Open Style Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
4.27 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
4.46 Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
4.7 Electronic-locking Front and Rear Axle

8b2269f75d131dc0abe1c5109e044400--excited-face-andy-dwyer.jpg