Ford 2021 Ford Bronco

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Do you pick the package when you reserve it or are you just saving your place in line to then order what you want this fall? For $100 that is refundable there isn't really a reason not to reserve one if you are anywhere close to thinking you'll buy one of these in the first wave.

J-mobzz

Do you pick the package when you reserve it or are you just saving your place in line to then order what you want this fall? For $100 that is refundable there isn't really a reason not to reserve one if you are anywhere close to thinking you'll buy one of these in the first wave.

You just pick a general model. I went base 2 door. My thoughts exactly $100 refundable why not. Im 90% sure I want one so may as well hold my place to get one.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Me too. I'll loan them $100 to get my place in line. It sounds like they will be calling late this year to have us finalize all options and officially place the order, or cancel for a refund of the $100.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Umm... I have to admit I haven't been following this very close, I like the idea but after the FJ Cruiser I haven't kept my hopes up. Anyways...

Do these have solid axles and an actual frame?

J-mobzz

Umm... I have to admit I haven't been following this very close, I like the idea but after the FJ Cruiser I haven't kept my hopes up. Anyways...

Do these have solid axles and an actual frame?
It has ifs and that’s actually my preference. I would much rather have a long travel a arm set up than a solid axle in front at this point in my life. As far as a frame I can’t say for sure but my guess is yes it does.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
It has ifs and that’s actually my preference. I would much rather have a long travel a arm set up than a solid axle in front at this point in my life. As far as a frame I can’t say for sure but my guess is yes it does.
Cool, thanks for bringing me up to speed.

I guess this is where we hope for a super IFS, (Think Shannon Campbell) and enjoy it...

They had fun designing it and its probably why Jeep is talking about that 392 Wrangler, trying to steal some spot light...

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
In the description info on Ford's website there is a graphic that seems to show a real frame. Gotta scroll for it...