Ford 2021 Ford Bronco

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

DAA

With the high belt line I see more H3T than Brat. Actually offspring of an H3 that got buggered by an old Scout was my first thought of the new Bronco. Looks aren't important though.

- DAA

thenag

Digging through ford.com it looks like the 7 speed manual may not be available on the 4 door.

It really seems like a waste to develop/market a 7 speed and it is not available with the v6, not available with the sasquatch, not available on the 4 door.

In about 2023 I was hoping to pick up a near base model 2022, 4 door with the 4cylinder and the manual. Then pull the axles out of my 07 superduty, buy a new tow rig, and hope the wheel sensors from the SD will work for with the new Bronco. (oh so what I would have to mount a steering box to an actual frame, I have been working an an XJ, try to hang anything off a uni-body!)

Nathan
(my detached garage is still called "the Bronco Garage")

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Digging through ford.com it looks like the 7 speed manual may not be available on the 4 door.

It really seems like a waste to develop/market a 7 speed and it is not available with the v6, not available with the sasquatch, not available on the 4 door.
That is dumb. I don't see why they wouldn't make it possible to order a manual in the 4 door.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I like the first rendering better, with the wheel centered more in the bed...not cutting into the door, or at the very back.

And Gladiators look goofy also, until you put bigger tires on them. :) Ask @mesha , he can maybe take a picture of one on 40's for us all. :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I like the first rendering better, with the wheel centered more in the bed...not cutting into the door, or at the very back.

And Gladiators look goofy also, until you put bigger tires on them. :) Ask @mesha , he can maybe take a picture of one on 40's for us all. :D

Wait, has Davy been holding out on us?

thenag

I totally agree with the Gladiators, Ken Garff had a Metallic Grey Rubicon on about 37's on Bangerter and 35th for a month or so, I drove by it everyday, I am really surprised it isn't currently in my driveway, that thing looked good!

As for the Bronco truck, other than Sasquatch package, mechanically how different is it going to be from a Ranger? Oh you can't get the 7 speed on the Ranger? well it looks like you pretty much can't get the 7 speed most of the Broncos either...