Ford 2021 Ford Bronco

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I had heard that the stock tie rod end was 14mm diameter (which is 0.55" - just under 9/16").
A penny is 0.750" in diameter (19mm).

I wouldn't consider that to be a beefcake of an upgrade, but I'd certainly take a 19mm tie rod over a 14mm one every day of the week.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Seemed like just about every booth at sema had a bronco. They look terrible until you put at least 37’s on them. Better at 40”. After this thread I had to look at the steering on every one of them. Undersized for sure. None were upgraded. Good thing most sema rigs never see more action than Las Vegas Blvd.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
2CC7DA2E-E4C5-4199-8DA5-81CA77AFE9C8.jpegThe wife and I drove my EB up to Midway yesterday for a meet n greet with some other Bronco guys (and off-roaders in general). The guy who organized it just got his gen 6 first edition. He immediately lifted it and slapped some 37’s on it. Pics don’t do it justice, this thing looked GOOD!

rholbrook

Mine should be here any day. It was built nearly two weeks ago. My plans have changed and I have it sold, I didnt mark it up, just wanted my $100 back. I did tell them I get to drive it on the way home from the dealer. They are really cool but at this point in my life, I have other things I want more.

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Mine should be here any day. It was built nearly two weeks ago. My plans have changed and I have it sold, I didnt mark it up, just wanted my $100 back. I did tell them I get to drive it on the way home from the dealer. They are really cool but at this point in my life, I have other things I want more.
How did you spec it out?

rholbrook

I see a hardtop - did they get all the kinks worked out and now they are delivering with hardtops?
Apparently so, it was supposed to get built the first part of August and it kept getting pushed as we all know. A friend of mine got the first one shipped to Ed Kenely Ford and he said that the problem with the top could have been fixed without holding up production. He said it wasn't that big of a deal but now I don't remember what he said the issue was. I believe he said you could just paint the inside of the top or put insulation panels in it.