Ford 2021 Ford Bronco

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

rholbrook

C876A234-8FA5-4B1B-A077-0B02596CE033.jpeg3540FF5B-29F1-4114-9C32-0E310E53AB4F.jpeg
My Bronco has come and gone. I sold it to my sons friend I didn’t let it gone before I drove it around. At first it drove me crazy before I got used to the front end seeming so much longer than my JKU. The more I drove it the more I started to like it though. My wife didn’t like it at all and said she liked the Jeep better. Personally, I’d take a Hemi JL

Houndoc

View attachment 143379View attachment 143380
My Bronco has come and gone. I sold it to my sons friend I didn’t let it gone before I drove it around. At first it drove me crazy before I got used to the front end seeming so much longer than my JKU. The more I drove it the more I started to like it though. My wife didn’t like it at all and said she liked the Jeep better. Personally, I’d take a Hemi JL
So, looks like the hard top issue is resolved? That was one of my wife's biggest hesitations.

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
So, looks like the hard top issue is resolved? That was one of my wife's biggest hesitations.
Resolved - with an asterisk. Supposedly some of the 2.0 hard tops are delaminating a bit just like the 1st round. They’re better for sure, but they’re not perfectly figured out.

Mine’s still on order, with hard top. I’m not too concerned.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Speaking of did anyone hear about the new Bronco that did a Lawn Dart of a dune at Sand Hallow over Thanksgiving?

I saw search and rescue going in to get it, but didn't want to crowd the scene so I don't have pics.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Bronco sport
I think that must be it.

Funny enough that Red Bronco shown in the clip was trying hard to follow its example...

Last edited:

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Holley did some renderings of a 6x6 Bronco.
The idea is neat, but I.M.O., it looks like ass. YMMV.

prokop_bronco_6x6__7_.jpg

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Holley did some renderings of a 6x6 Bronco.
The idea is neat, but I.M.O., it looks like ass. YMMV.

View attachment 144119

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮