For Sale 2021 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2104S

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Asking Price
$28000
Listing our lightly used 2021 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2104S travel trailer, it's in near new condition and has always been taken care of. The Mini-Lite 2104S is factory lifted and comes with upgraded All-Terrain tires on aluminum wheels, so you can easily access those more remote camping sites and get away from the crowds.

We also added every upgrade available from the dealer; the slide out has a awning to keep weather out, roof mounted 190W solar panel and 1000 Watt inverter, gas/electric fridge, 2 Maxxaire fans with vent covers, ThermoPane windows, etc. We also upgraded the mattress to comfy memory foam.

The Mini-Lite 2104S is very comfortable and well apportioned. The 72" sofa drops down and converts to a queen size Murphy Bed, making plenty of floor space inside when the bed it put away. The dining area has a slide-out, making even more room inside.

The kitchen has a stovetop, oven, microwave and mid-size fridge. The bathroom is roomy with a fullsize shower, toilet, sink & cabinet. There's also an outside shower, a water filter, etc. It's also equipped with WiFi, TV and external speakers for entertainment so you can rock out while cooking dinner on the external propane griddle.

The trailer is built with a 54 gallon fresh water tank, 30 gallon grey and 30 gallon black tank. The tanks have heaters as well, so you don't have to worry about damage when the temperatures drop!

With the sale, I will include over $1000 worth of extras that we've purchased; 2 5/16" stabilizer hitch, DeWalt impact and socket for stabilizer jacks & tire changes, TPMS tire pressure and temperature monitoring system, tire chocks, water & waste hoses, RV power cord, etc.

The Mini-Lite 2104S has so many other features & convinces, it's hard to list them all. Check out the link to this model - https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/travel-trailers/rockwood-mini-lite/2104S/6264

The price is $28,000 FIRM. I have a loan on the trailer and that's the payoff price. With all the options and upgrades, NADA value is over the listed price. No trades.

Located in GJ, CO

i-67WDZjD-X2.jpg

i-LGnK43H-X2.jpg

i-NCnwbTn-X2.jpg

i-BZwQ6nV-X2.jpg

i-r6vNPcZ-X2.jpg

i-Gfs7vS7-X2.jpg

i-wh8wKF9-X2.jpg

STAG

On my grind
Damn that’s a nice trailer. Probably would have been a little much for my Gladiator but I’m glad it sold before I saw it so I didn’t have to contemplate it 😂