2022 Ford Maverick "compact" pickup

Kevin B.

Big hippy

37 MPG combined with the hybrid motor, or up to a 4000 pound payload with the Ecoboost. AWD is an option. $20,000-$25,000 depending on options, I could totally see owning of these as a daily.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
The price puts it in commuter pricing, the mpg is better than a Hyundai, the Subaru brat feel is bound to sell some units. A covered bed option and it will feel like a giant trunk for the groceries. I have my doubts you'll actually find on for $20k but if that's honest price I'm sure they will sell.

RockChucker

The Ford guys that talked trash on the Ridgeline for all these years should be required to get one of these...
Glad I'm not the only one that drew this parallel. My first thought when I saw this was "Oh look! Ford is competing with the rubbermaid Honda truck"

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Just because I was wondering... quick google says Ridgelines starting at 36k :eek: and 18/24mpg. Around 30-35k units sold per year.
That’s the price to pay for the Baja 1k champ! Look it up. They won the stock mini class in like ‘07 or something. Beat the FJ cruiser and Hummer H3.