For Sale SOLD 2022 Puma XLE 28BHSS bumper pull

shortstraw8

Asking Price
$39500
Not sure if anyone is in the market for a Travel Trailer figured I would post up before taking up to a lot for consignment.
Don't have any pics because it is in for warranty work on the propane lines to the back outside grill.

Has a separate room in the back with 3 twin bunks and a fold down couch
Front Master room with underbed storage and closets on each side
Bathroom is roomy and has an its own outside entry which I liked more than I thought great
Main entry door has the Limpert pull down steps that are adjustable and very stable
Large U shaped Dinette and loveseat that folds down into a full bed in the pop out
The optional outdoor kitchen with stove and mini fridge, portable grill with bumper mount swingout. So you have a grill/gridle sink minifridge all right next to each other and quick connect propane lines at the back which was nice the few times we used it.
Fully walkable roof with ladder at the rear
2 AGM deepcycle 12v batteries
Easy switch TV bracket so you can pop the TV off inside and take it out under the awning
And your other common new RV amenities; AC, water heater, microwave, 3burner stove oven combo, bigA pantry, electric Awning with led lights, Black Tank flush, power stabilizer jacks, power tongue jack, King wifi prep (just need their router ~$90 on amazon)..... I think it had all the upgrade options available for the model.
Would come with the Weight Distribution System that the dealer installed

It is really nice, my wife and kids are more of hotel people than RV people, and I am more of a tent guy. Room for our family of 4 and 3 dogs plus some.
DM me if you want more info.