22LR wanted

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I am looking to pick up a cheap .22 for my sister. She has expressed and interest in learning to shoot but isn't ready to spend a lot of money.

I don't care at all if it is pretty. As long as it shoots close to where it is pointed. Single shot, bolt, pump, semi-auto, whatever is fine.

Cheap is the name of the game. If I can't find anything I will go pick up a cricket. :)

DAA

How cheap?

I won a new Savage bolt action w/scope combo. Supposed to be shipping to me this week. I'd definitely sell it to you for less than it can be found at a store.

But that still might not be what you are calling cheap :).

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what I'm getting or what they go for. I'm thinking it's this package though. If so, I'd want $225 on KSL but $200 for you.

- DAA

Houndoc

How cheap?

I won a new Savage bolt action w/scope combo. Supposed to be shipping to me this week. I'd definitely sell it to you for less than it can be found at a store.

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what I'm getting or what they go for. I'm thinking it's this package though. If so, I'd want $225 on KSL but $200 for you.

- DAA

Hate it when people get ahead of me for something I would want to buy! Was thinking something along those lines for my daughter for Christmas.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
You can pick up a Remington model 597 for about $150 used. I've been very happy with mine. There is enough aftermarket support, and none of the 10/22 pricing.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
How cheap?

- DAA

I will take it!