22RE to 3RZ swap

ricsrx

I have access to alldata

text me what you need and i will print it off for you

Rick

801-707-5099

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Fingers crossed for you kevin. I want tgis to be working for you so bad.

Oh, I'll get it. The megasquirt detour was a mistake and discouraging, but I'm back to it now. I'll figure it out, and if I can't I'll just use my Christmas bonus on a conversion harness. I'm tired of borrowing the Wiferunner and want my own truck back. :D

Kevin B.

Big hippy
This is crazy!! All these years later I’m looking up 3rz info and see you thank me in a thread!? I don’t even remember selling this engine.
How did everything go?

I wasn't smart enough to get it running. @YROC FAB. and some friends finally got it working.

Next time I take on an engine swap, it'll be with a running donor or a crate setup.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
I wasn't smart enough to get it running. @YROC FAB. and some friends finally got it working.

Next time I take on an engine swap, it'll be with a running donor or a crate setup.
all i did was hook up a junkyard ignition control module out of a corolla, Ground it to the motor, and cleaned out the tank and put a fuel pump in it. The motor worked okay till it spit out the counter balance bearing. Some how it still works with zero oil pressure at idle. I just beat the hell out of it all over the mountains during the deer hunt.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
This is crazy!! All these years later I’m looking up 3rz info and see you thank me in a thread!? I don’t even remember selling this engine.
How did everything go?