26" Snap-On Tool Box - $540

GeoTracker

OK guys here's the deal -- I'm getting a new tool box so I'm putting this one up for sale.

The closest toolbox that I can see in Snap-on's current lineup is the KRA4008E. From my measurements all the drawers are the same size as those called out for that toolbox. The main difference between this box and the KRA4008E is the slides. The current model has ball bearing slides and the one that I'm selling has friction slides. This hasn't been an issue for me even with a drawer fully loaded with air tools. (Two ½" air guns, one 3/8" air gun, air ratchet, pneumatic hammer, die grinder, air drill, etc. . . You get the picture -- one HEAVY drawer full of tools.) Don't let this turn you off from this toolbox. These slides are heavy duty and worthy of the Snap-On name and quality.

The second difference between this box and a new model is the price. The KRA4008E shows a list price of $1,540. In contrast I am asking $540 for the tool box pictured. That's a $1,000 difference. The toolbox also comes with drawer liners and for the full asking price I'll throw in a folding side shelf at no additional cost.

Call me with any questions or to set up a time to take a look at the toolbox in person. Toolbox is located in Rexburg, ID.

Mike Olsen 208-346-1980

DSCF0588.jpg

DSCF0589.jpg

DSCF0591.jpg