For Sale - Best Offer 2ea Eartec TD900 Two-way Radios

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I've got a set of two Eartec TD900 radios that have been used in UROC competitions by Bart Jacobs, and WEROCK and Old School Rockcrawl comps by Robby Flandro and I. The radios work great and still hold a charge that will get you through a long day of competitive rock-crawling, or any other type of motorsport where you'd like to chat with your co-pilot.

The 'Master' radio is in great shape with no defects, whereas the 'Remote' radio works great but does have two minor issues: the antenna is cracked a bit, and the belt clip broke off. Neither of these affect the radios performance.

The radios come with headsets, one for inside a helmet and one the sits on the ears, two charging cables, two carry packs, and a hard transport case.

Located in Magna, PM or post here. $200 OBO

05489ff6.jpg

5add3acf.jpg

a4ee8681.jpg

681f25bd.jpg

DSC_8810armed-1.jpg

delta20051510200332028Small29.jpg

cj5

broken parts
please send your #

I've got a set of two Eartec TD900 radios that have been used in UROC competitions by Bart Jacobs, and WEROCK and Old School Rockcrawl comps by Robby Flandro and I. The radios work great and still hold a charge that will get you through a long day of competitive rock-crawling, or any other type of motorsport where you'd like to chat with your co-pilot.

The 'Master' radio is in great shape with no defects, whereas the 'Remote' radio works great but does have two minor issues: the antenna is cracked a bit, and the belt clip broke off. Neither of these affect the radios performance.

The radios come with headsets, one for inside a helmet and one the sits on the ears, two charging cables, two carry packs, and a hard transport case.

Located in Magna, PM or post here. $200 OBO

05489ff6.jpg

5add3acf.jpg

a4ee8681.jpg

681f25bd.jpg

DSC_8810armed-1.jpg

delta20051510200332028Small29.jpg