3.5" TJ Lift

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
My current lift is old a rusted to the bone. If anyone has any parts for a 3.5" short arm lift for a 99 TJ please let me know. I need coils and control arms and anything else you may have lying around for a 3.5" lift

Thank

DAA

I have some 3" AEV progressive LJ rear springs. Used. Only giving 2.5" on my super ass heavy LJ. Probably still give a solid 3" on a TJ though. $75?

- DAA

Samersen

I have some rubicon express adjustable short arms upper and lowers. There is even has a rear track bar. $75 and you can have them. I had new bushings somewhere but in our recent move I don't know where the bushings are but if I can find them you can take them as well. If not RE sent them to me for free.

Sounds like you could have a new-used lift for $150 bucks not bad!

Not sure where you are I live in Heber but work in Orem and could bring it down to Utah County for you.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I have some 3" AEV progressive LJ rear springs. Used. Only giving 2.5" on my super ass heavy LJ. Probably still give a solid 3" on a TJ though. $75?

- DAA

If I can't find any 3.5" I will let you know, thanks I appreciate it

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I have some rubicon express adjustable short arms upper and lowers. There is even has a rear track bar. $75 and you can have them. I had new bushings somewhere but in our recent move I don't know where the bushings are but if I can find them you can take them as well. If not RE sent them to me for free.

Sounds like you could have a new-used lift for $150 bucks not bad!

Not sure where you are I live in Heber but work in Orem and could bring it down to Utah County for you.
I am in Ogden, but I have a friend head your way quit a bit. I will keep in touch an let you know. Thank you

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Resurrecting this old thread. I am back to trying to work on this old pig. If you have any of these parts listed above please let me know
Thanks