311, Offspring, Pepper

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
It's only about a five minute walk to usana from my house, so we see everything we can if it is cheap enough. I'm excited, I used to love the offspring

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I thought you lived more south (South Jordan, Herriman)... We're like, damn near neighbors...

Paul R and I hung out with Pepper after a concert back in 2003-4-ish... That was awesome, they weren't widely known back then but were opening for........... the name slips my mind at the moment... I want to say Dropkick Murphies.. But I don't think that's right.

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Come 4pm yesterday an old friend offered me 2 tickets that she couldn't use. The catch, I'd have to drive to Snowbird to pick them up. 311 just aint worth a last minute drive to Snowbird anymore... If it'd been another band then maybe..

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Well we had a great time last night, with Jpest and his wife. Also met up with some other friends I had not seen in a while. It was less crowded then last years concert, which is probably good. Plus it is sweet to just be able to walk home in 5 minutes and not mess with parking