33" 12.50 x 15 Super Swamper Trxus Mt 80% Tread For Sale Or Trade

KILLSHOT

I have 4 Super Swamper Trxus Mt's with great tread left. At least 80% of tread left. I want to go up to 35"s since I am going bigger with a SAS. I either want to sell these for $700 or find a trade on a good set of 35" 12.50 x 15" mud/ rock crawling tires.

My phone wont let me post pics on here lately so I would be more than happy to shoot you over some pictures if interested via text message.

Thanks for looking,

KILLSHOT

Bump.
Nobody interested in stealing these tires from me? Two of them are over 90% tread and the other two are over 80% tread.

trexus1.jpgtrxus2.jpg

KILLSHOT

I pulled those two pictures off of google of the trxus mt. The reason being is like I said in my first post, my phone wont let me upload images to this website (or I am just not doing it right) so I found a couple pictures online of what mine look identical to. If you would like some pictures of MY actual tires I would be more than happy to text them over to you.

Let me know,

Thanks

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
My brother ran a set of these on his XJ and was surprised how well they did in the snow back east, fairly quiet on the street as well considering the tread pattern.