For Sale 35x12.50x18 (5) plus rims

bajashaw

Asking Price
$500
Condition
Used - Good Condition
My neighbor is selling a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers, 35x12.50x18; there are 5 tires. He also has 4 18" stock dodge rims. The tires have lots of tread left; however, they are retreads and don't balance well. You may not want them for the street, but would be great for an off road rig and would last a long time. His wife just had a baby so I am helping out and listing for him. He was thinking 500 for all 5 tires, and 4 rims. I'm guessing he would probably separate if needed. They are not mounted.

IMG_7141.jpgIMG_7138.jpg714257052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Just a heads up, those are not (still) Nitto Trail Grapplers. Notice the tread isn't the same as a new Trail Grappler? I am assuming they're retreads/recaps probably sold by Treadwright Tires. They may still be good usable tires, but the fact that they're retreads is definitely an important one for a buyer to be FULLY aware of...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Just a heads up, those are not (still) Nitto Trail Grapplers. Notice the tread isn't the same as a new Trail Grappler? I am assuming they're retreads/recaps probably sold by Treadwright Tires. They may still be good usable tires, but the fact that they're retreads is definitely an important one for a buyer to be FULLY aware of...
He stated that in the original post but the text was broken up by images. I edited so it was more clear. :cool: