39" Pitbull Maddogs FS or Trade

ozzy702

I don't get to wheel much these days since my truck seats two and there are four of us. Going to sell my 39" 14.50" 15" Pitbull Maddogs. I'll get pics up later today. They have decent tread left between 60 and 75%. I'm downsizing to either 35's or 37's in a 15" rim and am open for trades.

They're $400 + shipping a piece so I'll start with $800 and go from there. I'm open to offers and trades so let me know if you're interested. Here's a picture of the last time I went wheeling. The tires have not been used since and have sat in the garage while I've driven the truck around on a tiny set of 33's.

EDIT: $500 to the first taker.

Last edited:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Do you know the actual height under a rig?

Ive got a good set of 37" mtrs on my little scout but you know how i feel about pitbulls.

Just dont know if the 39 would be even close to fitting

ozzy702

With the weight of the vehicle and aired up to street pressure they are about 37" tall. They're great tires, just too much for the 4cyl to push with how far I have to drive to wheel these days. When I lived in Vegas I could be on the trail in 30 minutes, tops an hour. Here I have to drive an hour and a half minimum so I'm downsizing, that and Utah cops are bored compared to cops in Vegas and smaller tires will draw less attention.

Do you know the actual height under a rig?

Ive got a good set of 37" mtrs on my little scout but you know how i feel about pitbulls.

Just dont know if the 39 would be even close to fitting

ozzy702

Looing for a DOT tire? Or interested in a sticky Krawler in 37?

I'll be sticking with the 15" wheels since I like their custom offset and I already own them. Also since I have to drive to and from the trails I'm looking for a standard tire vs a sticky.

Diablo4130

I'll be sticking with the 15" wheels since I like their custom offset and I already own them. Also since I have to drive to and from the trails I'm looking for a standard tire vs a sticky.

No worries. They're mounted on wheels that'd go with em. But I understand keeping it street able.

ozzy702

I never did get around to selling these tires. They've just been sitting unmounted in my shed. Any takers at $600 for the set?