4 33in BFG MUDs on 6 lug wheels

mesha

By endurance we conquer
33x12.50x15 old style mud terrains. 4 of them
3 have 75% tread or better 1 might pass inspection.

The tires have some cracking in the side walls from age. They hold air and have never let me down.

The wheels are white steelies. 6 lug for chevy, jeep, Toyota and pretty much all other 6 lug.
I have pics I can text message. I can't post them from my phone.

100 bucks for all 4.

Would also trade for some 6 lug wheel spacer or 205 75 r15s for my trailer.

Last edited:

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Davy, I'm interested in them. Can you shoot me a couple pics? I'm really wondering if the cracking is compromising the tire itself, any thoughts? Pics to xfactor469 at gmail if you could.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Davy, I'm interested in them. Can you shoot me a couple pics? I'm really wondering if the cracking is compromising the tire itself, any thoughts? Pics to xfactor469 at gmail if you could.

I can get you some pics, but only have the ones on my Iphone and I am too stupid to know how to get them on my computer. Pm me a number and I will text them to you.

As for the cracking, I had them on the honcho and scored a good deal on some new ones so these came off. I was just going to run them until I got a good deal. They weren't bad enough for me to say I wouldn't drive on them but bad enough to start looking for a deal. If I wouldn't have gotten new tires I would still drive on them. It is hard to say if the tire is compromised. I wish I could be more help, but every persons opinion will be different.