4-door Tracker/Sidekick body/crawler chasi

dzeyer

SOLD

I know this is a long shot, but looking for that one guy who is wanting to build a linked rig with a 4-seat Sidekick (GEO Tracker) body. This also includes 4 brand new RZR seats with brackets to mount in stock seating locations. The fronts even have the stock sliders working.

This is set up for triangulated front and rear links. All the cross members are tacked in, so they would be easy to move to adjust the link length. I also have the tube adapters to finish the belly basket.

I know this is kind of an odd project, but I think it would look awesome with the right tube work and would be a head turner of a rig when completed. I'm moving up to Idaho, so I'm getting out of the crawler game for a while and switching gears to backcountry/expedition style wheeling. Asking $200 for all of it, but am open to offers/trades.

Again, this is just for the body, frame (2x3x.120 tube) and the brackets/crossmembers (Artec). Not the drivetrain.

Thanks,
-Aaron

IMG_0368.JPGIMG_0370.JPGIMG_0371.JPGIMG_0512.JPG

Last edited:

Bart

That is actually pretty cool, especially if it would fit the 5.3 that's in the pics. I see this right up ricsrx alley.

dzeyer

@ aoirmanwilliams - I'll see if my friend who has a RZR customizing shop has any more. I think I paid $100 for all 4 of them. They swap them out for custom embroidered BEARD seats, so they usually have a bunch of the stock ones lying around.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
@ aoirmanwilliams - I'll see if my friend who has a RZR customizing shop has any more. I think I paid $100 for all 4 of them. They swap them out for custom embroidered BEARD seats, so they usually have a bunch of the stock ones lying around.

Are they decent seats? I might be interested too.

Bart

I would be in line for a couple of those seats if more come up. Congrats on the sale and can't wait to see the build.

ricsrx

ok no pressure..... :)

i am sill going with a runner because i want to have a enclosed rig, but this will be Hunters to build. i'm not sure what i am going to do with 83, Hunter likes using it as a DD, but its way overkill for that, i dont have the heart to part with it or part it out.