For Sale - Firm Price 4 New 37" Pitbull Rocker Tires $1,350.00 - Las Vegas, NV

Bonofied Suiter

I have a set of four (4) brand new, never mounted, 37" Pit Bull Rocker tires that I won in a raffle recently but they won't fit my Jeep without a lot of upgrades. These are awesome rock crawling tires and just what you need to make a lifted 4-Door JK look and perform great on the trails. They will fit the stock 17" Jeep JK wheels.

PitbullRocker.jpg

These are 37X13.50R17 Pitbull Rockers

I will let them go for $1,350.00 total.

They are available for pickup in Las Vegas, Nevada and provide good reason for you and some friends to make a road trip to Sin City. If you want them shipped to you I will ship them but YOU pay all the shipping costs except my costs for taking them to the shipper's local depot. Checks or Money Orders must clear before I release or ship the tires.

If I ordered these today from the local dealer (Discount Tire) they would cost me $1,870.00 (including shipping and local sales tax) I'm letting them go for $520.00 less than that so I think it's an awesome deal for somebody.

The following is from the Pitbull Tires web site....
The most aggressive dog specifically designed for Rock Crawling and extreme off-road applications. Yet very road friendly in comparison to similar off-road tires.

For those of you who need some assurance before making decisions, here's some info:
Real Sidewall Protectors - that help protect the sidewall and rims from impact.

Rim Guards - gotta have em

All Bite No Bark noise resistant technology

Sidewall Traction designed using Fang Technology - what's Fang Technology? Look at the pictures and see for yourself.

Construction/rubber designed using Tear It Up Technology - what's Tear It Up Technology? You can't tell from looking at our tires. It's our secret on why our tires are so cut resistant, puncture resistant and heat resistant. Which translates into a longer lasting tire providing many hours of hassle-free Off-Road pleasure.

Deep lugs - designed for excellent cleanout.

Sipes - Strategically placed for maximum traction and easy cleanout.

Cool sidewall designs - Different style lettering on either side of the Rocker & Maddog and other Tire Tattoos.

PM me if you want them and I will get right back to you. The first one to step up gets them.

Thanks
Jeff Jorgensen