For Sale 4 Seat Buggy

Evolved

Less-Known Member
Asking Price
$37000.00
I guess I should post this here... Although most people have seen it on Rock Crawlers for Sale or FB.

- 2017 4 Seat Buggy
- Custom built chassis using 2" tube
- Professionally tuned stock 5.3 (from an 03 Tahoe)
- TH350 Trans with reverse manual valve body
- Atlas 2 transfer case (3.8:1) with rear support
- Tom Woods Driveshafts (front 2 piece)
- Front Axel- Dana 60, Chromoly Shafts, Yukon Super Joints, Summit Machine Drive Flanges and Eaton E Locker
- Rear Axle- 14 bolt, welded with disc brakes
- Aluminum links with RuffStuff joints
- Dirty Life 20" bead locks
- 42" Red Label Krawlers with maybe 5 trips on them. The lugs aren’t even starting to round yet
- King 2" Coilovers on all corners. Professionally tuned by Desert Speed Shock Tuning
- PSC Full Hydro
- Optima Yellow Top Battery
- Griffin Radiator with 2 fans (wired separately)
- 12 Volt Guy panel with an actual key and winch controller
- Warn Zeon 10K winch with synthetic line
- Corbeau suspension seats up front and PRP Premier Lite seats (fits humans up to 5 feet tall). I also have boosters in the rear seats to fit smaller kids snug. Front seats have 5 point harnesses and rear seats have 4 point harnesses
- Autometer gauges with Speedhut GPS Speedo
- Bluetooth stereo with 2 front speakers
- RCI Rock Crawler fuel cell. No worries of cracking the aluminum one.
- LED Rock Lights
- 2 Rigid 20" SR light bars inside the cage so they don't get smashed if you roll over

I have tipped it on it's side once with the family in it. Everyone stayed where they should and no one moved. No dents or bends in the cage from the tip. Some of the panels have some rock rash but it's been babied and I am a pretty conservative driver. The interior and exterior panels are all aluminum with dzus fasteners (except the hood). The interior panels are coated with a paint on insulation to keep the heat down inside the cassis and covered with a roll on truck bed liner for grip getting in and out. The buggy does not have any leaks and all 4 tires hold air. I only used Amsoil for all fluids in the buggy.

located in Layton. The only trade I am into is stock 2011+ JKU (black, silver or white)

Andy
8ohhhhh1 six33 twentyeight23

Buggy 4.jpg
Buggy 2.jpg
Buggy 3.jpg
Buggy 1.jpg