4 Years in Italy

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
After over two years of not being able to grill we finally can again.

It's amazing how satisfying it is to stand outside with a beer and grill some meat.

It's also amazingly satisfying to be able to look up at the sky and see stars at night.

I feel very refreshed right now because of those two things.

Sent from my SM-G906K using Tapatalk

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well the wife and I had previously agreed that we wouldn't get a dog again until we were back in the states and settled...until this guy...Loki.

He's a ten year old rotty. His original family left him I'm not sure how long ago "due to health issues"

The family that took him as a favor was supposed to be temporary but they are leaving soon and already have four dogs waiting for them in the states.

He has hip displasia not sure how to spell that but he is still active and has plenty of life left in him.

We are doing a one week trial with him right now but I don't see him going back. He's a very loving and gentle boy. Wants to lay around all day but still has enough energy to play with the kids.

At the very least we can give him a loving, comfortable home until his time comes which will be a sad day but so far he's a good fit.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'm really happy here. I've realized the change in jobs has calmed me down quite a bit. I was a grumpy disgruntled guy in Korea and people knew it. Here I'm just happy and not stressing about the little things I may have freaked out about just a few years ago.