40x17 treps

AT8

I have 4 used treps and one new spare if wanted. No holes in good shape about 95% tread on them. asking $1800 for the 4 used.

Attachments

• IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0304.jpg
    IMAG0304.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0305.jpg
    IMAG0305.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 17

AT8

I have 4 used treps and one new spare if wanted. No holes in good shape about 95% tread on them. asking $1800 for the 4 used. Please call 801-301-4212 James

wallysheata

If these are Sticky's I am very tempted to grab them, since i have to go to salt lake in the next week or two to grab a few other parts...also you said $1,800 for the 4 used ones but made no mention if that includes the 5th new one, can i assume the 5th one is included?

AT8

no the 5th isnt part of the price as i said 4 for 1800. sale pending if he brings me a deposet tonight. and yes they are stickys they dont make a none sticky 40 for you tards out there

Last edited:

zukijames

sorry were not all trep experts who only post on here when its selling treps or thinking we are cooler than we are because we have fancy parts on our rigs :)

wallysheata

and yes they are stickys they dont make a none sticky 40 for you tards out there

Thanks for being an asshole that always helps a sale, and yes, they do make a 40" trep in both sticky and non sticky version, Petersons just did a test on the 40" treps in the sticky and non sticky version a few issues back, and I spoke with the Maxxis guys at EJS about how to get the sticky 40" treps and they said they could only sell me the non sticky. too bad you didn't say they were sticky's right up front i would have bought them, but you're too arrogant and uniformed to know.