What should i do?

• Keep my mini truck axle and build it up

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Sell the mini truck axle and get one out of a FJ62

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
So the plans are 1# build a full roll cage for obvious reasons, i bobbed it right behind the rear tires and i plan on having tube come off the frame to tie it in to the cage and eventually hold a fuel cell and batterie. I m building a underbelly skid. Thats about all i can do for now but a 4.7 gear t-case and long arm 3 link front and rear will be this year also, right now i need to get it ready to pass inspection at OSRC

Last edited:

iamsparticus

Well thanks to venture 13's help and expertise as well as my good buddy chris, i got the whole cage done as well as my oil pan swapped and skid plate on. All i have left is some finishing welding, because last night my tip got clogged some how on my welder so i had to call is quits. Will be heading to delta later tonight

Last edited:

iamsparticus

Alright so still no pics i know i suck at it bad but i will get some when i can i finally bought a new camera. So here is a update: Installed a taraus fan and straightened out all the crap that got messed up in august OSRC, Ordered my 4.7 chromoly competion Marlin tranfercase gears along with inch owrm gears auto trans adapter plate and twin stick very pumped to get that in soon, Finishing the cage this next week with some needed triangulation that i didnt have time to finish when i first built it, and im finally swaping in the 1985 axle housing and IFS hubs ive had for a year almost, and i now run 37's on steel bead locks.

I took it out to snakes to test out the 37's and broke my front birfs finally. I have another set im throughing in but as soon as i get the money im going to get Nitro gear and axles 30spline chromoly front shafts to keep it together.

Thats all for now i will take pics tonight and post up