4x4 Recovery at its BEST!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I just came across this writeup about a FJ40 burried in a Alaskan River. You have to read it! All the 'Cruiser guys better break out the Tissue Boxes!

cruiserdiving.jpg

Cruiser Diving

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thats a really cool story, I remember when it happened some time ago. Thoe Alaska Cruiser heads are pretty radical guys...they use their snorkels alot :D . The author of that story, Mark Whatley, owns a Cruiser shop in Alaska. The guy is a serious base of cruiser knowledge. Really helpful as well.:D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thats just plain NUTTY!! I'm wondering why they thought it was a good idea to try crossing that thing.

Might as well try drive across the Mississippi!

MD11Fr8Dog

Fa Shizzle my Dizzle
Originally posted by Greg
I just came across this writeup about a FJ40 burried in a Alaskan River. You have to read it! All the 'Cruiser guys better break out the Tissue Boxes!

Naw, no tissues! Jack is running that 40 as strong as ever!! I had lunch with him in Anchorage in Sept! The other truck, a Ford, I think, was far worse off from the pics he showed!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I love to run the rivers!! we ran Kane Creek just after that huge storm in October and it was about 3 feet at its deepest, I was ecstatic to be in that deep of water again. I have had that zuk floating down small rivers a time or two :)