5-mile on Sunday (weather permitting)...

Vonski

nothing to see here...
They say a 60% chance of rain, but unless its pouring, I'll probably go anyway. I just need seat time. I don't care if the riding is fast, slow, technical, whatever...

Any takers?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Sorry guys, I ran into an issue with Sunday and unfortuantely I'm out.

Having that said, I'll be going Monday, Tuesday, or both.

I might have to fire up the ol' chinsheng special to ride with the Von. Can you fit 2 on your bike? Mine is sorts a one-way jobber. :hickey:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Whats riding at 5mile like anyway? Looking at them map I'm seeing one loop--is there more trails out there or is the one enough for a decent ride? I was thinking about heading down that way sometime :)

Caleb

Whats riding at 5mile like anyway? Looking at them map I'm seeing one loop--is there more trails out there or is the one enough for a decent ride? I was thinking about heading down that way sometime :)
That whole area can provide days of riding. Between the end of last year and this year I've been out there probably a half dozen times and I've not once rode the exact same route. Each time has been around 60-100 miles of riding. I also have only once rode the north side of the road. So to answer your question, yes, there is more than enough for a day of riding :D I have some more I want to do on the north side of the road and on the south side of the road once it dries out a bit. We ran into snow too deep to travel when we were out riding on Thursday.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I might have to fire up the ol' chinsheng special to ride with the Von. Can you fit 2 on your bike? Mine is sorts a one-way jobber. :hickey:

Wait a mintue, Greg warned me about you... ;) Get you a bike that won't kill you or leave you stranded, and lets go! The Stansbury Front single-track system is more or less in your back yard.