5 Mile Pass, 2/2/02 : Report and pics

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
loks like a fun time! Wish I could have gotten the steering column put back together in time. maybe next time!

Caleb

Originally posted by onetuff76
loks like a fun time! Wish I could have gotten the steering column put back together in time. maybe next time!

Hey onetuff76 do you know about ford steering columns??? if so PM or Email me I need to ask you a question...thanks

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Those are some great pictures Greg and jp008. That was definitely a good time wheeling with everyone today. Maybe next time I'll have some lockers and gears too.:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
looks like a decent no breakage day(minus the heepy) how long did ya'll play out there? Dig the kick!! my friend has one she has wrecked more than I want to talk about so it's all dented up. I told her it's ready to wheel. Maybee I'll show her yours....
Hey jp008 figure out how to resize yet? What program ya using?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Skyetone
looks like a decent no breakage day(minus the heepy) how long did ya'll play out there?

Yeah, it was a really good day. Normally this trail is pretty quick, a in and out kinda deal. But with the Broken TJ and the need to make a new bypass, our little trip ended up taking about 3 hours of just trail time! It was pretty much a full day event, meeting at 11:00 and making it back to Lehi at around 5:00 (?).

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
it is good to see that BB got his kick going. i am trying to talk the wife into a toy axled kick but i think she wont settle for anything jap this side of a land cruiser. ohh well. i am sad that i still have not gotten to wheel with my bro GREG and his crew down highland way. when and where for the next event???:confused: