5 Mile Pass and Little Moab - Dec 15, '02

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
That kid was sooooooooo lucky..... his Bumper wedged in on the Drivers Side and kept him from going any further back. All 4 Tires were off the ground, and the YJ was just swaying in the Wind. We got a Winch and a Strap on him and pulled him back to all fours. The driver was not enjoying his Skyward view, at ALL!! :eek: :eek: :D I think that had something to do with things like the Stock Cage and his Hardtop being on..... whiner!!

His total damage was a very Scratched Bumper, Bent License Plate, and some Rockrash on the Drivers quarter-panel.

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
Holy Geezz! I remember when spence and I did that in is zuk. The only bad part was that we did not have a camera to document the event. Its a little disturbing when the crap on your dash starts falling towards you.

P. S. Get that pic in the calander!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
don't ya hate being the guy with the digicam cuz nobody wants to take pictures and you get to by default. we wanna see your rig in action greg....when is that thing rolling again so you can shed the camera man assignment?

P

pokeyYJ

Greg that socket be mine, I am glad that somebody remembered it, DOH.:D

P

pokeyYJ

The guy in the green TJ is named Mark, he had a blast and really got excited going over the obstacles, I think that he may be hooked for life.

Ryan

Originally posted by Parker
Very nice looking orange buggy/YJ. Any specs???

Great pics...

Hey-------what's up with ya?

That's Benji's buggy, I don't know if you've met him or not. He's been over a year building it(maybe two, can't remember). TBI 350(pretty sure anyway), TH400, NP205, 60's. Last weekend was only the second or third time he's had it out.

So what's the latest with you? Planning on any comps next season?

Ryan

Thanks to everybody that came out for the shindig. It was a total surprise. We pulled into Walkers and everybody was already there waiting...I had no idea. I met my wife while wheelin', so she's got a soft spot for it:D

Parker

Originally posted by Ryan

Hey-------what's up with ya?

That's Benji's buggy, I don't know if you've met him or not. He's been over a year building it(maybe two, can't remember). TBI 350(pretty sure anyway), TH400, NP205, 60's. Last weekend was only the second or third time he's had it out.

So what's the latest with you? Planning on any comps next season?

I don't think I've ever met him... looks like a sweet rig though. I forgot to mention what a damn fine lookin' 4runner that is. (whoever it belongs to) :D

I haven't decided what I'm going to do next year. I'll probably pick just one series and stick with that instead of doing a couple from each like this year... not sure which one I'll choose yet. I'm moving up to logan to do some school so money will be tight. What about you? Are you going to be competing or spotting?

demon jeep

Banned
Originally posted by Greg
Well, heres ton's of pics from Saturdays Trail Ride that was held to Celebrate Ryans B-Day! Happy 29th, bro!

How about the 5 Mile Pass pics first?

Our Montley Crew unloading and airing down-
Why is it on my computer that Ryan is hung up in the two first pictures and every one else has us unloading:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: