5 mile

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Meat_ said:
hmmmmmm I may have to see if I can drag my lazy butt out there to see that :D

Spool in the rear. I should have some fun...... (I hope the weather doesn't totally suck as I don't have my heater up and going yet. :D)

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
spool in the rear, open front, there is nothing wrong with that.;) i just might have to take the day off to see the maiden voyage of your jeep. are you bringing a bottle of champagne to launch the beast.:greg:

BIGOXJ

we have to be back in layton by 4:30pm so needs to be in the morning. would be fun to have more people tho

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
mbryson said:
Well, I hadn't really thought it was THAT monumental, but.......

Your kidding, right? MBryson driving his own rig (not a computer) is the biggest thing since sliced bread. The only thing that would be bigger would be Muleskinner getting his junk done. I may just have to meet you out there. Post up when you know when for sure.:cool:

Last edited:

mbryson

Supporting Member
Coreshot said:
Your kidding, right? MBryson driving his own rig (not a computer) is the biggest thing since sliced bread. The only thing that would be bigger would be Muleskinner getting his junk done. I may just have to meet you out there. Post up when you know when for sure.:cool:

Exhaust is done

mbryson

Supporting Member
Meat_ said:
Just don't go be doing it too early, I have to work in the morning but I don't want to miss this.

I've got a couple of things to do for U4WDA in the morning regarding the Teraflex + Jeep show. I'll be headed out after I get that stuff taken care of. :D