$500. buys ???

R

rockdog

Picked this up yesterday for $500. It has a 351 w With a c6 trans.

Attachments

• random pictures 234.jpg
    random pictures 234.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
R

rockdog

Oh and it has one of these. BWWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Attachments

• random pictures 235.jpg
    random pictures 235.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 61

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Thats's too bad. That year was a bad year for ford. Most on the internal parts on that axle are made out of a plastic compound and are prone to breakage. You paid $500.00 for a POS.

Now,

I'm more than happy to help out a fellow wheeler, I will give you your $500.00 back and but a 6 pack in your hand to ease your troubles.

Shawn

R

rockdog

Shawn said:
Thats's too bad. That year was a bad year for ford. Most on the internal parts on that axle are made out of a plastic compound and are prone to breakage. You paid $500.00 for a POS.

Now,

I'm more than happy to help out a fellow wheeler, I will give you your $500.00 back and but a 6 pack in your hand to ease your troubles.

Shawn
I think I'll see how that plastic holds up on the rocks. But thanks for the more than generous offer. Looken after a fellow wheeler and all. :rofl: :rofl:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Forget Shawn.....I've got a 18 back nicely chilled, no cash, but I figure beer is better. So, 18 pack and you'll be set. Forget about the money. :greg:

tv_larsen

Hey, I paid for $500 for my running and driving Dana 60 donor too! :rofl:
f5361cd1.jpg

R

rockdog

xj_punk said:
so... let me be the first to ask
how much do you want for it????
:D
I'm trading it to somebody who's building a buggy. Sorry Nate. :(

R

rockdog

tv_larsen said:
Hey, I paid for $500 for my running and driving Dana 60 donor too! :rofl:
f5361cd1.jpg
Killer deal ! I've got one just like that coming from Reno as part of the trade for the high pinion 60. :D