For Sale 57" Matco USA toolbox SOLD!

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
Asking Price
$750
Condition
Used - Good Condition
I've tried moving this before, but now I've got an upcoming garage project that needs some extra space, so I NEED it gone.
It's a 1997 Matco 57" series box, I only have on key. No rust or serious damage that I can see, it does have some speckles of silver rustoleum paint on it, they might come off, I never cored enough to chance causing scratches or damage in removal. It's not perfect, but it's also a big pro grade tool box at a cheaper than US general price tag.
The Matco guy told me it's called an American legend box, it's limited edition and the airbrush stuff is factory. I only have one key for it.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 29
  • top drawer.jpg
    top drawer.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 29
  • usa.jpg
    usa.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 28
  • eagle.jpg
    eagle.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 28
  • width.jpg
    width.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 28
  • height.jpg
    height.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 27
  • depth.jpg
    depth.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
I'm not 100% on lifting it, I cratered my left shoulder over the weekend, so I'm a bit wounded. I do have some decent ATV ramps and some microfiber towels, I'm betting with the ramps and the 1.5 of us, we'd get it in.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm not 100% on lifting it, I cratered my left shoulder over the weekend, so I'm a bit wounded. I do have some decent ATV ramps and some microfiber towels, I'm betting with the ramps and the 1.5 of us, we'd get it in.

Let's shoot for tomorrow (Tuesday) when I can drag @ebryson along with me. He only weighs about 130 lbs dripping wet, so between the two of you there's 1.35 people and I account for at least .65 people (1.40 people by mass?) ? We'll get it done

The internet is telling me it's about 650 pounds empty.

That seems REALLY heavy? $1 per pound? Maybe we'll bring @ebryson pickup rather than my JT?

Last edited:

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
Let's shoot for tomorrow (Tuesday) when I can drag @ebryson along with me. He only weighs about 130 lbs dripping wet, so between the two of you there's 1.35 people and I account for at least .65 people? We'll get it done

That seems REALLY heavy? $1 per pound? Maybe we'll bring @ebryson pickup rather than my JT?
It's from the 90s.... steel was cheap. If my ram wasn't broken I'd offer to deliver it, but that's not an option at the moment, plus I'd need help getting it in.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
@mbryson I have a trailer you are welcome to borrow with a ramp on it. You may want some plywood or other wood to cover the mesh on the gate to make it easier, but it'll more than haul that toolbox. You could grab it after work tomorrow and bring it back Wednesday morning.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
@mbryson I have a trailer you are welcome to borrow with a ramp on it. You may want some plywood or other wood to cover the mesh on the gate to make it easier, but it'll more than haul that toolbox. You could grab it after work tomorrow and bring it back Wednesday morning.

I was thinking similar things about using a trailer. I have to get my trailer LOW so my Buick can get on/off of it due to the insanely low hanging headers. I could make my car trailer work pretty easily.