600 to 700 CFM carb

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
I have a 460 that currently has a holley carb that needs replaced. If you have a 600 to 700 or so Edelbrock carb that you can let go i would be very glad. Need to get this fixed asap this is our second vehicle
Seth 801-803-4567

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What's wrong with the Holley? Most anything can be rebuilt/replaced and personally, I'd rather have a Holley over a POS Edelbrock/Carter/AFB carb.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Well i dont have any problems with a holley but someone before me busted the tube that goes between the bowls off so it bubbles fuel into the barrels flooding the engine on steep hills and ideling at long stops. Also the on the front bowl where the fuel line screws in with the little filter is stripped and would not tighten so it leaked fuel all over and i used one of the repair nuts and it still leaks. Tryed to get a new front bowl for it and now one can get the part anymore, including the machine shops. So im in a pickle, i need to get this fixed fast and edlebrocks are simple and a dime a dozen. If someone on here is a carb wiz and can get unattainable parts i would gladly pay you to rebuild it.