For Sale - Firm Price 60's Unimog 404 for sale $8000

Texasrzrrider

Unimog 045.jpgUnimog 042.jpgUnimog 037.jpgRadio Box truck originally converted to four seater open top with heavy duty roll cage. Converted to 100% propane. Great crawler (obviously). Registered and street legal (in Texas). Wheeled in Moab, Clayton, OK, Katempsy and Gilmer, TX multiple times. Goes up places that people only dare to go down. Top speed is aobut 55 mph, so not ideal for highway use. Anyone familiar will know that drive shaft is enclosed and gear reduction is at tires, making it the most durable 4x4 for extreme conditions. The mog will climb straight up walls and will run upside down because of the propane conversion. The entire body is sprayed with bed liner for easy clean up. Seats are marine vinyl and cupholders are on swivels so no matter what angle, your drink won't spill! :rofl: This is the truck I use to pull my tractor out of the muddy pasture! It will go anywhere you point it. Very capable. Please only contact me if you are serious and in the market for a Unimog. Hope to hear from anyone who is!

Last edited: