For Sale 64' IH Scout

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Asking Price
$500
This poor thing needs a home with somebody who will love it. I'm not going to get around to it any time soon so it's time to pass it on.

Before I picked it up a couple years ago, it had been living in a garage down the street, out of the weather. It's pretty clean, with a lot of surface rust and some little dents here and there but no major body damage. The top fits poorly, I don't know if that's because it was abused or if it's from a different year. The glass is all there, though the front windshield obviously needs replaced. It has a drivetrain in it, the original 4 cyl I believe. It does not have a battery, it's also missing at least the air cleaner and maybe the carb? I don't remember. It's definitely not driving onto a trailer under it's own power.

I have the title. It is not in my name. Nor is it in the name of the fellow I bought it from, or the name of the guy he got it from, because none of us ever got around to fixing it up and registering it.

I don't know what it's worth. Let's say $500, if that's stupid you can feel free to show me the error of my ways.119546119547

Kevin B.

Big hippy
And sold, pending the guy coming down from Evanston to get it tomorrow. I have a sneaking hunch I should have asked more.

It's not going to be the Boogerface-mobile anymore? Aw sad.

Nope. He wants a 4Runner. Or rather, he wants a second gen Tacoma, but he'll settle for a 4Runner because that or an XJ is all he's going to able to afford. :D

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Greg, I'm trying to lose projects, not get more.

You clearly have too much time on your hands, what with your all bitching about those poor harmless kids. You should buy that and put your turbo diesel in it.

smfulle

Sorry, Haven't looked at the internet for about a week. I don't know anyone in Evanston. Having said that, there were about 50 flat fenders on the Friday Flat Fender Run during EJS. I didn't meet everyone.