For Sale - Best Offer SOLD

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Asking Price
$1
Condition
Used
Classic first year Cougar with lots of options. I hate to part with it but I have too many projects and need the cash. These were the rich mans Mustang, a little quieter, little more comfortable, more options, etc. This one is optioned with the center console, auto trans, factory AC (currently off car but included) power steering, classic Keystone mags, original color was Lime Frost on Black with vinyl top. Car has new gas tank, all new brake system including master, lines, wheel cyls, front and rear drums, shoes, and all hardware. Runs, drives and stops well, Car was originally a 289, but now has a 302 from a '70 Mustang in it. Interior isn't terrible, but needs a headliner and could use front seat covers. Really the only down side to this car is rust. It has definitely had a run in with the tin worm. I have new full floors for it, but it will need some considerable rust repair. This car is never gonna be a concourse winner, but would be a great first car or high school project. I'm not opposed to offers, but I'm not gonna give it away either. Text is best but feel free to call too. If I don't answer right away just leave me a message and I'll call you right back.

Ate-0-won-3six1-63won6

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Does the really cool 3 point turn signal still work? I thought that was one of the best features of those things.

I'd agree, one of the coolest features of the Cougar! The lights come on and the mechanical sequencer works but they don't sequence currently. It's either one of the 3 flashers for the system or one of the grounds. I just haven't gotten around to digging further into it. They make a new solid state replacement for the system that is MUCH more reliable and simple. It is a ridiculously complex set up in OE form.