South-West Utah 6th Annual Jared Memorial Run November 3rd-5th

Subarudude54

Kevin,
At Trail Hero last year I had a blast on a wet and slippery John's trail, though we bypassed about a 3rd of it. West Rim has become a favorite of mine, because there are so many options. I am confident on all the trails up to the 7 ratings. If it's dry, I would like to do some of the Fault LIne. That's my thoughts. I will have 1 or maybe two passengers. See you Thursday.

Bart

Warning. I came down with a cold yesterday but am still planning on heading down in the morning because I need a wheeling fix. If that's not okay, please let me know. If nothing else, please keep your distance.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Welp, here’s proof of a loaded rig before midnight with intentions to meet y’all in the AM. However, the girlfriend just informed me that we have no water. 😳 Anyway, looks like I’m swapping out a well pump control box before she hosts a baby shower or some sort of ritual nonsense tomorrow. 😿 Oh well, I don’t qualify for any of those ducks anyhow…😉

Attachments

• F9D6223A-7CC0-41B6-B682-F5EE352652A4.jpeg
    F9D6223A-7CC0-41B6-B682-F5EE352652A4.jpeg
    483.4 KB · Views: 24

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Welp, here’s proof of a loaded rig before midnight with intentions to meet y’all in the AM. However, the girlfriend just informed me that we have no water. 😳 Anyway, looks like I’m swapping out a well pump control box before she hosts a baby shower or some sort of ritual nonsense tomorrow. 😿 Oh well, I don’t qualify for any of those ducks anyhow…😉
Booo!