For Sale 78 Ford HP Dana 44 8 lug, leafs, etc

1969honda

Asking Price
$1234
Condition
Used
Build totally changed direction last weekend during mock up phase to a linked SD 60 so here we go:

- Ford 8 lug HP44, 4.11 open center; complete but I did remove the push/pull steering arm and a stud broke, will have removed before pickup, full set of new u-bolts as well at asking price-$350 SOLD

- Blazer 52" springs, fully rebuilt with new poly bushings, center pins, wear pads and in between leaves sprayed with lubriplate graphite paint on top of black paint. 7" mock up shackles included. $75?

- 47" Blazer 3-4" lift front springs, have poly bushings of unknown age in them. make offer?

- 83 k5 sway bar- make offer, 6 pack

If prices are way off let me know. Everything is located up in Mendon near Logan, I commute daily to Ogden for work.

View attachment 126798View attachment 12679920200421_165701.jpg20200421_165719.jpg

Last edited:

Greg

Are you not entertained?!
Admin
Put me 2nd in line for the narrowed 60, please!

Is it for sure a high pinion? Looks like a low pinion, from the pics.... but it's hard to tell.

1969honda

or maybe I need to eat crow? :confused: Either way I got the pinion seal off to remove the pinion and check gear numbers and it looks like the pinion seal area of the center casting is junk? After flipping the housing over and throwing a 1.5" CR steel bar I picked up from bowman kemp, its definitely a lp, so yeah... best offer?

@Greg I owe you a beer for being able to identify an axle from a crappy cellphone pic located in another state.

Attachments

1969honda

looking at from the pinion input for HP it should be above the centerline of the ring gear correct? otherwise belts center line is lp... I should have probably started a thread with "help identify my junk..." before listing it for sale, sorry guys

NYCEGUY01

Well, I was thinkinh of that axle and both sets of springs..lol I think I could use the Blazer 52's still though.
The ones on the rear of my blazer are pretty trashed and wore out.
PM me a cell # and Ill shoot you a text. I might have time to run up late this afternoon if youre around.