Wanted 80 Series Land Cruiser Roof Rack

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I am looking for an aftermarket roof rack for my 80 series Land Cruiser. Not picky about brand, just need something for the next couple of weeks as I have trips planned that require extra storage and my factory rack won't survive the journey. I would buy a new Bowfin rack, but they are shut down due to COVID.

Anyone have something? An ARB or EZI-Awn sitting on their cruiser they never use? :D

rholbrook

I have a gutter thule you are welcome to borrow. I dont know if your Lexus has a gutter though. Actually, I also have another set of mounts that work on my F150 that may work. You are welcome to come take a look.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I have a gutter thule you are welcome to borrow. I dont know if your Lexus has a gutter though. Actually, I also have another set of mounts that work on my F150 that may work. You are welcome to come take a look.
Thanks! my 80 does use a gutter mount system. However, I would rather not borrow and have to worry about something making it back in one piece...:) I will keep that in mind though!

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Thanks! my 80 does use a gutter mount system. However, I would rather not borrow and have to worry about something making it back in one piece...:) I will keep that in mind though!

If you get desperate I have a mega-janky 4ish by 6ish basket you're welcome to borrow, with no need to worry about it coming back scratched up or whatever. I probably have a couple gutter mount load bars kicking around too.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
I was going to use this rack on my wife's buggy, but decided it would be a mistake. Asking $75, located in Evanston. One cross member bent slightly. Bird poop no charge. Dimensions 5 feet by 4 feet.P_20200519_194006.jpgP_20200519_194015.jpgP_20200519_194027.jpg